Thursday 6 October 2011

Farewell Peggy Tanous


I am deeply saddened!! DEEPLY!!! On Wednesday here in Australia i woke up and checked my facebook!! I thought i was having a horrible nightmare when i saw a post from Peggy Tanous. She was making it official, she will not be returning for season 7 of 'The Real Housewives Of Orange County' I immediately jumped out of the seat and ran into the bedroom to tell my boyfriend Mike!


Peggy changed the dynamic of Season 6 of the show bringing a new fun and beautiful personality into the show! Peggy amazed me how she juggled her fast passed life being a loyal wife, wonderful mother of London and Capri, housewife in general and of Orange County haha... and all the modeling and spokes modeling she is now doing! Although i will miss Peggy to death on the show i will go on supporting her all the way! I can understand why she has chosen to leave the show as some of those women are just drama central and i can see how toxic it must be for her and her family and i personally would be doing the same thing if i was her!

From just watching her on 1 season of the show i feel and can see how real she is, oh and she drives a Bentley! You will be sadly missed by myself and Mike, Peggy! All your Australian fans wish you all the best for your future XOXO

Keep in touch with Peggy via her official website http://www.peggytanous.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment