Thursday 13 October 2011

The Real Housewives Of New Jersey

 SEASON 3 - WRAPPED UP!
After a huge 19 episode season and a record break for Bravo in the season premier, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey has made it into my top 3!!!

How was this season peoples!!! Teresa Gudice was no less than CRAZY! I mean she seriously was jealous of Melissa and Kathy or something i really do not know.... But we all remember season 1 wrapping up... I mean Danielle Staub did make some mistakes but Teresa flipped out... literally flipping that dinner table!!
hahaha..... Yeah anyways back to the other ladies!!! Caroline Manzo is my hero!!! I wish i could call her for advise at times... Jacqueline Laurita, looking absolutely stunning this season she just seems more at ease, well besides Ashley i guess!! Oh and Ashley is now Ashlee as she has changed her name... Then we had our 2 new faces, Kathy Wakile and Melissa Gorga who Teresa picked on all season long!!!! Ladies i loved you both. And last but not least we had fashion queen Kim D and opinionated but fabulous and fantastic Kim G who just cracks me up when ever she is on screen!!! This woman just spins me out in a good way haha.... Overall the season just went off! From episode 1 it was just drama and fighting all the way from the Gorga, Wakile and Gudice family feuding to the Gudice bankruptcy and ending with Teresa's Fabulicious book who knows what is in store for season 4 which was confirmed half way through season 3 by Bravo TV. I cannot wait to see my girls back for season 4..... And i mean ALL my girls Jacqueline xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment