Wednesday 5 October 2011

The Real Housewives Of New York City. FIRED!!!


I chose the first post for my blog to be on the 4 Real Housewives Of New York City which have been fired and will not return for season 5 of the series!!! 
It has been confirmed that Jill Zarin, Alex McCord, Kelly Bensimon and Cindy Barshop have all been let go and that a casting call is out for 3 new housewives!!!

When i was first alerted to this horrible news i was simply shocked! I do not understand how Bravo can get rid of Alex McCord, not only one of the most classy ladies in the series but also an original cast member from season 1! I remember the credit's for season 1 and Alex being the first NYC housewife i ever saw!!!
Many sources are saying the decision to fire Jill Zarin was coming for last couple of years due to all the drama she causes on the show! 
Kelly Bensimon was extremely toned down in season 4 after all her haters calling her crazy in season 3 so that could be why she is out and Cindy Barshop who was cast for season 4 was just not cutting it for me. I almost felt like there was just too many housewives on season 4 but i never got to see her enough to decide!
So now remains only 2 original cast members Ramona and Countess LuAnn.

I will really miss these ladies but wish them all the success for the future!!!!

Follow me on twitter: @RealMattz

No comments:

Post a Comment